Monday, July 5, 2010

This blog is moving...

In spite of best intentions, it has proven unwieldy to try to keep up with two blogs.  For those of you who have been kind enough to follow the Horses of Hawk Hill Farm, you are invited to continue to follow our life together at my family blog, News from Hawk Hill Farm (http://www.newsfromhawkhillfarm.blogspot.com/ ). A warning: you will be seeing more baby pictures along with the horse news, but they ARE incredibly cute babies so it is actually a bonus feature :-) Hope you will continue to follow us there.
Warmly,
Hilary

1 comment:

  1. I will go over there and have a look. I am always partial to babies and I am glad you are going to continue blogging about your journey with your horses. I do not know how anyone keeps more than one blog going. It is quite amazingly time consuming just keeping one - but enjoyable I find.

    Máire

    ReplyDelete